General Manager - Yeovil
Now with over 64 centres across the UK, built on the market-leading Hollywood Bowl and AMF Bowling brands, along with the recent launch of our indoor mini-golf venture, Puttstars - there’s never been a better time to join Hollywood Bowl Group as a General Manager.
If you’re looking for;
- a highly autonomous role, with the power to really shape and influence the business,
- an employer that will heavily invest in you, and provide copious opportunities to develop your career further (including access to the Senior Leadership Development Programme),
- the opportunity to earn bonus of up to 25% of base pay as well as a 15% of out-performance (uncapped),
- plus, benefits including free bowling, a Food & Drink discount card, and 28 days holiday,
… then look no further!
Whilst creating a fun and vibrant environment for the team and customers, as our General Manager you will:
- Enjoy the freedom to make a real impact driving optimum financial and commercial performance of your business, across all 4 revenue streams
- Manage a successful P&L and drive the out-performance of your centre
- Coach, lead, motivate and inspire your team to deliver outstanding service that delights our customers and keeps them coming back for more!
For you to be successful in the role of General Manager, you’ll need to ooze personality and have a positive attitude to everything you do! As well as:
- A minimum of 18 months experience as a hands-on General Manager within the leisure, hospitality or retail industry
- Evidence of optimising sales and performance of a business unit
- A passion for people, with evidence of coaching, developing and progressing your team
- An empathetic and compassionate approach
- Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability, to fit in with our fast-paced environment!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!