Assistant Manager - Puttstars Leeds
PUTTSTARS is a one-stop leisure destination for all the family, made up of 3 9-hole courses packed full of intrigue and interest at every hole, a large bar and diner, and an amusements area housing the best games in the industry.
If you’re looking for;
- an employer that will heavily invest in you, and provide numerous opportunities to develop your career further (including access to the Management Skills Development Programme),
- plus, benefits including free golf, a Food & Drink discount card, and 28 days holiday,
… then look no further!
The Course of the Assistant Manager at Puttstars:
- You’ll support the Centre Manager in overseeing the daily running of the centre, maintaining standards and ensuring service levels are achieved
- You’ll coach, lead and inspire your team to become real enablers of fun; providing an outstanding customer journey!
- You’ll performance-manage your team in line with company procedure, ensuring effective goal-setting and regular feedback is in place to promote individual development and success
- You’ll be a key influencer in driving sales for all 4 key areas of the business; the courses, the amusements, the bar and diner
To reach the green in one, you’ll have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a hands-on management role within the leisure, hospitality or retail industry
- A passion for exceptional customer service and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Evidence of delivering on targets and objectives
- A passion for people, with evidence of coaching, developing and progressing your team
- Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability, to fit in with our fast-paced environment!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become a key part of this team – apply today!