Excellent opportunity for a Head Chef or for an experienced Senior Sous Chef
The Bletchingley Arms, Bletchingley, near Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4PE
High-volume, fresh food Pub and Restaurant
48 hour contract and 2 days off
Barons Pub Company is a successful, family-friendly, independent pub group, who are passionate about its people. At Barons we are proud to serve great food and drink and deliver exceptional hospitality and customer service. We have 10 thriving sites located in lovely settings across Surrey and Berkshire. We are looking to recruit like-minded Hospitality professionals, who want to work in a motivated, challenging and ever evolving company.
Barons success has been firmly built through its people. We provide a culture where everyone is given the opportunity to meet their potential, and develop their behaviours, skills and knowledge through our Barons Training Academy. Developing leadership competencies that enable individuals to grow, is how we are able to deliver our high standards of food and drink service. All successful candidates will enrol on the Barons Training Academy and will be given the opportunity to achieve up to level 5 Management qualifications whilst working in their position.
What we are looking for:
- You will drive standards and develop and motivate your kitchen team; leading by example and inspiring their thirst for success.
- You will lead from the front, setting and maintaining the highest standards of food quality and consistency.
- You will manage effective kitchen controls to achieve good gross profit, efficient ordering and stock control, as well as driving excellent compliance and standards in health, hygiene and food safety.
- Our customers expect a great experience every time they visit one of Barons Pubs, whether it be in the Bar or Restaurant areas, and together with the FOH team it's your job to ensure that the customer’s expectations are not just met but exceeded every time.
- We are looking for a motivated Head Chef who will not only join the management team of the Pub but also the bigger Head Chef community within Barons; contributing to monthly workshops and team meetings.
Up to £37,000 per annum, inc. tip share, plus staff discount card to use in all pubs, pension contributions, holiday pay, nationally recognised qualifications to further your professional development
Bletchingley / Redhill / Surrey / Head Chef / Chef Manager