We are currently looking for a talented chef at sandylands Holiday Park to join us on a full time permanent basis! You will have a real passion for delivering quality service and will support the Head Chef and Kitchen team in bringing the menu to life! By preparing, cooking and presenting quality food, you will help deliver an experience our guests will remember.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitor stock levels, communication with Head Chef to ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure that the standards of cooking, presentation and service are implemented to standard operating manuals
- Leading by example
- Monitoring team e.g. portion control.Ensure that the food diary is completed correctly by self & team – e.g. cleaning schedules
- To have strict control and security of stocks, implement company stock take as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control.
- Set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas.
- Work in other park food outlets as & when required.
A successful Person will have:
- Previous experience working within a high volume kitchen
- Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Achievement Focus
- Communicating & Influencing
- Teamwork & Co-operation