General Manager - Giggling Squid - Beaconsfield
Are you a passionate and big-hearted manager with great leadership skills? Want to work for a company that can help you develop your career? At Giggling Squid, we are always on the lookout for top notch managers to join our family and lead our teams.
What we’re looking for in a great Giggling manager:
- A passion for our great tasting food and exceptional service
- Experience working at management level in a branded or independent environment
- Full accountability on all aspects on the business
- A keen eye for detail, never compromising on standards and encouraging others to do the same
- A proactive attitude, adapting well to the exciting changes within a growing company
- Big hearted and leads by example – inspiring, coaching and developing their team every day
- Has full knowledge of financials
Life at Giggling Squid
Our restaurants are fun and bustling places. At our heart is Thai generosity and our talented teams will support you from day one. We are very proud of the fact that as we successfully grow and expand, our family values and reverence to Thai culture remains at the heart of everything we do.
As well as joining one of the fastest growing restaurant groups in the country and all the opportunities that brings, you will also get:
- A fantastic Training and Development program with opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Delicious and authentic fresh Thai Food on every shift
- Staff discount for you and your family / friends to enjoy in any of our restaurants
- 28 days paid holiday (full time allowance)
- Pension scheme
- No early mornings!