Food and Beverage Supervisor - Luton
35 hours per week
The Food and Beverage Assistant role:
Looking after our guests is our key priority. As a Food & Beverage Supervisor you will assist the managers in overseeing food and beverage service and in ensuring our guests enjoy the very best dining experience in our Lounges, Cocktail Bar, Fine Dining Restaurant and Brasserie. Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every meal an occasion for our guests.
The Food and Beverage Supervisor will:
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion for food, drinks and people.
- Have excellent customer care skills and attention to detail
- Supervisory experience within the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team
- Good time management and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
About the Hotel
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa, one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
Why work at Luton Hoo:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
We offer a great range of benefits
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!