Content Publisher - Leeds
Do you consider yourself passionate about all things social media marketing? Do you have at least 2- 3 years of agency experience as a social media planner/publisher or similar? Can you evidence base your proficiency across social publishing, analytics and scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Planoly, Lately, Google Analytics and Buffer?
You will become an integral part of our content marketing team, responsible for the publishing of all social content to all social platforms. You will be passionate about social media marketing including reacting to data and insights to help adapt our long and short term marketing plans. You will be responsible for reporting on social performance that will be used across the business to help inform future social content, as well as being the lead in the team on social monitoring and listening to really understand our customers.
You will be part of a cross-functional team, so you will have a strong teamwork ethic, enjoy developing working relationships that deliver business objectives and drive marketing Key performance indicators. You will interrogate the marketing plans working closely with the wider team to plan, schedule and manage workflow across the team and in house studio.
You will be a key part of the content team responsible for the planning, publishing and analysis of all social media content across Asda's social media portfolio. You will be passionate about social media including monitoring performance, social listening and managing platform best practice.
You will work cross-functionally with external stakeholders including those who work in our marketing agencies, media partners and brand partners. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders, particularly around monitoring performance and supporting the team to deliver best in class creative.
You will be driven by the industry, keeping a finger on the pulse to spot trends and innovation to better inform our customer and marketing plans. You will also ensure seamless connectivity across Organic and Paid assets driving brand attribution and lifetime value for the Brand. Your focus will be on making strategic decisions to help inform how we work based on customer feedback, social listening and insights.
- You will have 2-3 years of direct digital, social and publishing experience at PLC, corporate or agency level
- Evidence-based proficiency across all major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube
- Experience and established skillset in implementing or managing social scheduling and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Planoly, Sprout Social and Google Analytics
- Strong design knowledge and proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop and Canva is advantageous
- You must be able to think strategically and use insights and data to help shape marketing solutions and creative
- You will be experienced in managing projects that are delivered on time, on budget and to brief
- You will also help identify and unlock partnerships and wider marketing opportunities and spot and communicate opportunities to test and learn and trial new functionality or formats with channels and platform. The role is fun, varied and fast-paced
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.