Rosa’s Thai Café is looking for a General Manager to be part of our growing Thai restaurant company. We are looking for a confident individual who is guest focused and ready to lead a team.
Combining modern London with modern Bangkok, Rosa’s Thai Café grew from a humble beginning of a street stall on Brick Lane’s Sunday market in the trendy East End of London, which quickly became the locals’ favourite. We have now grown to have 25 restaurants and soon many more.
- Ensuring our front of house team is delivering every step of the guest journey to the highest standard and seeking always to wow our guests
- Working closely with our Head Chef to ensure every dish is prepared to spec and delivered efficiently for our diners eating in and takeaway orders.
- Ensure growth and a constant learning culture is instilled within the teams, overseeing their training plans and acting as a mentor for their career progression.
- Accountability for stock control, maintenance of H&S compliance
- You will lead the team by example and set the standards for a respectful working environment.
- Working closely with our creative marketing team, you will be responsible for sales growth and constantly looking for best ways to enhance our presence as a modern Thai restaurant brand.
- 15% target based annual bonus
- Cash incentives: Earn extra money when you win a reward by getting recognised for your great performance! There are a lot of rewards up for grabs!
- Pension Scheme
- Paternity and maternity cover
- Every year we select 8 special people to take them to THAILAND!
- Free Food at work!
- 50% off when not working in any of our restaurants.
- Yearly staff party!
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- We will contribute largely towards your phone bill!
It is the perfect time to join Rosa’s, we have so many opportunities for you to make a difference in the company and grow to be a great leader in the hospitality and restaurant industry.
If you are ready to be part of the journey, apply now!