Employed Personal Trainer - Wakefield
The Employed Personal Trainer role supports our purpose by;
- Delivering member focused service, driving member engagement at all times.
- Supporting the Fitness Experience Manager with all activities that take place on the gym floor / studios.
- Commitment to progress though the Fitness Pathway, delivering the following Health and Fitness Products for our members:
- Total Fitness Warm Up
- 1:1 Personal Training
- 1:4 Group Training Sessions
- Gym Floor Classes
- Studio Classes
- Ensuring that the member experience, member usage, member participation and member value for money is maximised through, fitness coaching expertise and ensuring that all TF products are delivered consistently and professionally.
- Live and breathe the TF Fitness Philosophy and Fitness Signatures, promoting the benefits and added value with our members.
- Committing to ongoing professional development.
IDEAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Fitness Qualified to Level 3
- REPS L3
- Experience in delivering group training
- Results and target driven
- Can show a genuine passion when engaging with individuals.
- Can show a genuine passion for understanding and helping individuals to hit their goals.
- Can demonstrate excellence in customer service.
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
IN RETURN WE WILL OFFER YOU
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- An initial 20 hours of employment on our gyms floors, with support and training to generate additional hours through Personal Training
- 28 days holiday including public/bank holidays
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discount on retail and café products
If you think you can make a huge difference to our fitness experience, and have the passion to deliver, we would love to hear from you.
Part-time hours: 20 per week