Fitness Experience Manager - Crewe
- 40 Hours per week contract
Are you ready for a career defining opportunity? We’re on a mission to redefine the gym floor experience and we need an innovative, determined, fitness devotee to help us get there. This pivotal role provides the opportunity to shape the member experience of our club into something truly industry leading.
If you are already a seasoned Fitness Manager or General Manager, this role will allow you to get to the heart of why we love this industry- working with the fitness product and people, and allows you to implement real change to the Total Fitness member experience.
This role takes full ownership of the fitness experience, drives member engagement, and inspires action from both members and the team in club. We believe we have an amazing product, but we need you to help bring it to life, making the gym floor experience incomparable in our market. The influence of this role will be felt across the group, so to succeed in the role you’ll be commercially minded and feel confident bringing new ideas to the table, testing new concepts, and communicating across various levels of the business.
A rare role in our industry to make a difference and implement new ideas, working alongside an amazing product at a time of great momentum.
So why join us?
At Total Fitness we’re on an exciting journey, last year we put the purpose back into our business, we invested in our clubs and invested even more into our people. The momentum here is strong; we’re fast paced, driven and resilient, but we also know how to support each other and have fun along the way.
We love our home in the mid-market fitness sector, and we know we have one of the most purposeful challenges in the industry. We stand against our competitors with the simple belief that true fitness needs variety. Variety keeps workouts fresh and engaging, and provides our members a route to all-encompassing fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
The role requirements:
- Previous experience in a Fitness or General Manager role
- Managing our in house fitness team and employed personal trainers
- Level 3 Fitness Qualification and experience Personal Training required
- Ideally experience in managing a personal training model
- The skill set to bring our gym floor to life, driving member engagement
- A track record of motivating and developing high performing teams
- The ability to develop and manage an outstanding group exercise offering
- A strong determination to succeed with an emphasis on quality results
- Commercial mind-set with a focus on maximising fitness revenue opportunities
- The knowledge and personality to guide and support members on their fitness journey, understanding the benefit of addressing fitness as a whole as opposed to parts (utilising personal training, classes, swim etc)
The benefits of this role:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- 28 days holiday including public/bank holidays
- Potential to earn additional income through personal training
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discount on retail and café products
If you think you can make a huge difference to our fitness experience, and have the passion to deliver, we would love to hear from you.