Chef/Cook - Tregoad
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated candidate to join our like-minded team at Tregoad Park for our first season as part of the Waterside Holiday Group. With a multi-million pound investment into the park facilities and growth underway, there has never been a more exciting time to become part of our journey! Particularly in the new food and beverage venue. We are looking for someone that can bring something to our existing team, who have a real passion in delivering world class service to our holiday home owners and holiday guests to reflect the company’s 5 star status.
As an F&B team member you will need to be flexible and able to assist in all areas of the complex. Being flexible and able to assist in both working behind the bar and in front, waiting on tables. Kitchen experience would also be an advantage.
- Ensure every guest has a great food experience
- Have great product knowledge
- Relentless approach to high service and standards to ensure great guest feedback
- Be open & honest
- Food & Hygiene Certificate
- Flexibility as hours may fluctuate
- Great communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Previous experience in a busy Kitchen environment essential