Receptionists - Tregoad
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated candidate to join our like-minded team at Tregoad Park for our first season as part of the Waterside Holiday Group. With a multi-million pound investment into the park facilities and growth underway, there has never been a more exciting time to become part of our journey! We are looking for someone that can bring something to our existing team, who have a real passion in delivering world class service to our holiday home owners and holiday guests to reflect the company’s 5 star status.
- Work as part of a busy Reception Team, using reservation & maintenance systems (full training given)
- To be able to offer our guests and owners the highest level of service
- with guidance and training successfully convert guest enquiries into holiday bookings
- Answering telephones, dealing with reservations and calls for various departments. Taking messages and transferring calls politely and to the right department.
- Previous customer facing experience essential
- Computer literate
What can we do for you?
- Provide a working environment where you can make friends for life
- Access to business benefits and perks such as retail discount across our estate
- Continued support and team meetings