We are currently recruiting for HR Advisor to join our award-winning team at Grantley Hall.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of HR and will help support our People Strategy.
· Previous experience of HR - ESSENTIAL
· Previous experience of customer service in Restaurants or Hotels – PREFERRED
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines – ESSENTIAL
· A flexible approach is essential given the fast changing environment we will work in and the varied aspects of the role
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Passionate about the hospitality industry
About the Role:
· Oversee all aspects of the HR department – a true generalist role
· Recruitment and Talent Management; placing adverts, shortlisting, arranging and conducting interviews where appropriate, attending careers fairs/events. Reporting on time to hire, cost per hire and proactively working with line managers to fill difficult to hire vacancies.
· Internal Communications – ensure our hub’s & channels updated with relevant HR news and information.
· Produce reports and offer guidance to support line managers with probationary reviews, sickness etc and ensure process and policy is being followed.
· Advise managers regarding performance, disciplinary, grievance and sickness of their team, keeping reports of advice given.
· Lead with formal investigations, disciplinary’s, one to ones, ensuring appropriate procedures are adhered to.
· To support the Employee Engagement Strategy, gaining ongoing feedback via surveys, surgeries and forums, advising and implementing change to ensure we remain an attractive employer, have increasing staff engagement levels and reduce staff turnover.
· Being a point of contact for all staff for HR queries.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
· To have or working towards CIPD Level 5.
· The successful individual will be confident, self motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
· Be a ‘People’ person who is passionate about HR.
· A high level of confidentiality.
· Previous knowledge of ACCESS (Selima) System.
· To live the Grantley Hall Values everyday day without compromise.
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketeer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5-Star career at a 5-Star hotel.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, 5 star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant cosmopolitan style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
·31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
·Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles.
·Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
·Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
·We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
·Pension – Stakeholder Pension with Royal London
·24/7 team assistant line.
·Complimentary n meal when on duty.
·Team Member of the Month Awards.
·Refer a Friend Award.
·All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform.
·We are proud to be accredited by The Workplace Wellbeing Charter.
·We offer all team members free confidential and confidential assessments, personal fitness programmes and we can offer nutritional advice.
·We encourage a balanced diet by offering complimentary balanced meals whilst on duty,
·We are proud to be a mindful employer and we have mental health first aiders on site.
·We regularly hold health and well-being events to ensure we are supporting you and your goals accordingly.
·We have a confidential 24/7 team assistance line that offers you free telephone counselling as well as legal and financial advice and support.