An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as an Owner and Guest Experience Manager at Kessingland Beach. A role at Kessingland Beach is guaranteed to be fun, fast paced and varied with a supportive team environment. Whether you're an experienced holiday park professional or taking your first step into the industry, there are never been a better time to join the team.
As our Owner and Guest Experience Manager you will form an intergral part of the park leadership team developing effective working relationships with all departments. You will be responsible for delivering excellence in guest & owner experience, working with all team members and departments to influence and collaborate. To support driving delivery and consistency across guest relations and standards.
Your new role will see you:
- Deliver Owner & Guest interaction through all communication channels to engage & develop strong community’s whilst enhancing experience
- Work closely with the HOD on park, other park teams and Central Support team to achieve and align brand standards, best practice and expectations
- Understand, analyse and effectively use, insight and customer feedback to identify emerging issues promptly and proactively solve problems before they escalate.
- Take accountability and be responsible for managing all customer/owner complaints and goodwill within the guidelines
- Be the voice of the customer to bring to life the guest and owner experience to improve feedback and reviews
- Training, Coaching and building the capability of the experience team is essential, equipping them with tools and knowledge to succeed.
- Provide and maintain a welcoming and resourceful Owner and Guest reception areas.
- Identify and maximise opportunities for Owners and Guests by understanding the needs of the customer to maximise revenue across all channels
- To be a key contact point and knowledge bank on local area to assist in tailoring the customer experience including forums and owner events such as newsletters/forums/pre-arrival calls and on park experience which is all engaging and relevant
- Plan, schedule and deliver a wide range of Owner & Guest events such as forums, drop-in’s, and social events that are tailored to the customer’s on your park to build a sense of community in line with the group customer strategy
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to build excellent relationships with customers both internal and external
- Has a good commercial awareness
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a proven record of effective leadership & development of others
- Has excellent IT skills, and be competent in analysing data insight
- Is dynamic with the ability to motivate & inspire
- Has previous customer facing experience is essential with the ability to deliver written & social messaging across platforms