Grappelli Cobham - New Opening - Commis Pastry Chef
Italian Restaurant & Bar
- Job Title: Commis pastry chef
- Location: Cobham, KT11 3HD
- Type: Permanent
- Package: circa £22,000 Based on experience + Service Charge
Grappelli is looking for a passionate Commis Chef for this astonishing new opening.
What’s on offer for you?
- The Restaurant offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the UK
- The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
- An excellent package based on experience including tronc is available for an exceptional candidate.
- Staff Meal.
- Pension scheme.
- Staff discounts at Sister Business.
The right candidate will have a good levels of English, to demonstrate speed of learning to work under pressure in busy moments, learning the basics of work and respect for hierarchies and should possibly have experience in a commis chef position.
- The commis chef responsibilities include supporting the kitchen team with preparation of food and service.
- Helping with delivery, measuring ingredients, assisting with stock rotation.
- Availability to work days, evenings & weekends
- Punctuality and reliability
- You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our supervisors to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Ensuring you and the team maintain our high standards of food & environmental hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
Maintaining our daily high standards with great consistency whilst enhancing the dining experience for our guests.
Candidates must have the right to live and work within the UK. You must also reside close to our restaurant in Cobham, Surrey.
If this fantastic opportunity excites you, apply today, forward an up-to-date CV by clicking Apply Now!