Grappelli Cobham - New Opening - CDP
Italian Restaurant & Bar
- Job Title: Chef de partie
- Location: Cobham, KT11 3HD
- Type: Permanent
- Package: circa £24,000 Based on experience + Service Charge
Grappelli is looking for a passionate Chef de partie for this astonishing new opening, to lead our fabulous team and help support our Head Chef.
Our Chef de parties ensures the careful and professional delivery of our food service to the required standards on a daily basis by inspiring and enabling the team and leading by example.
We are looking for someone who is experienced but also willing to learn, is self-motivated, works in a clean and tidy manner and is able to help lead our team.
You must be passionate about delivering consistent, impeccable service and hospitality to our guests whilst reflecting our relaxed approach.
What’s on offer for you?
The Restaurant offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the UK
The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
- An excellent package based on experience including tronc is available for an exceptional candidate.
- Staff Meal.
- Pension scheme.
- Staff discounts at Sister Business.
Ensuring you and the team maintain our high standards of food & environmental hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
Maintaining our daily high standards with great consistency whilst enhancing the dining experience for our guests.
The right candidate will have a good levels of English, to demonstrate capacity to stay focused under pressure in busy moments, possibly have experience in a chef de partie position for at least 1 year.
- The chef de partie responsibilities include knowledge of basic cooking / pastry techniques.
- Ability to train and manage less qualified chefs.
- Availability to work days, evenings & weekends
- Punctuality and reliability
- Resilient nature and ability to work under pressure.
- A strong team working ethic.
- Clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Well organized with good attention to detail.
If this fantastic opportunity excites you, apply today ,forward an up-to-date CV by clicking Apply Now!
Candidates must have the right to live and work within the UK. You must also reside close to our restaurant in Cobham, Surrey.