Assistant Front Desk Manager – The Westbury Hotel, Dublin
An opportunity is now available for a dedicated hospitality professional to join our team in The Westbury, Dublin as our Assistant Front Desk Manager.
The Westbury, Dublin
The Westbury is an iconic hotel in Dublin, just off the renowned shopping and cultural area of Grafton Street. Situated between Trinity College and St Stephen's Green, the hotel has 205 bespoke guest rooms. The Westbury offers a range of dining options; brasserie style in Balfes, fine dining in Wilde, afternoon tea in the Gallery and cocktails in the Sidecar Bar.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection proudly awarded one of Irelands Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020 is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels. All hotels are located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
If you seek continuous development and investment in your future, have a passion for reaching innovation and excellence, this is the role and company for you.
As our Assistant Front Desk Manager, you will be an ambassador for the hotel as well as the team you are leading. Assisting with managing the day to day operations of our Front Desk team and working alongside our Front Desk Manager and Front of House Manager, you will be passionate about delivering world class service to our guests, whilst ensuring standards are maintained and targets are achieved.
The benefits of working with The Westbury
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 with length of service
- Training programmes dedicated to your personal and professional development
- Free meals on duty and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with The Doyle Collection
- Give back with CSR activities
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and team get togethers
- Plus more ...
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued.
All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.