Assistant Restaurant Manager- The Kensington – The Kensington Hotel, London
Assistant Restaurant Manager
The Kensington, London
The Kensington is set in one of London's most desirable locations, surrounded by museums and walking distance from the shops of South Kensington and Knightsbridge. A luxury hotel with an ambience reminiscent of a private members club, 150 individually designed rooms and suites, Town House restaurant and K Bar, make it the perfect hidden spot.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Joining us as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in the Townhouse Restaurant, you will be passionate about service, food, wine and cocktails. Impeccable attention to detail is key, as is the desire to go the extra mile to ensure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back time and again.
Working alongside the Restaurant Manager and F&B Manager, in addition to running the day to day of the restaurant, you will gain experience in recruitment, training and learn the skills needed to provide ongoing support for the team. As such we are looking for someone experienced working within a management or senior supervisory role within a luxury restaurant setting.
The perks of working as Assistant Restaurant Manager with the Townhouse Restaurant
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 34 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.