Assistant Meetings and Events Operations Manager – The Bristol Hotel, Bristol
If you love making guests feel special and want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about hospitality, this opportunity to join us is perfect.
As Assistant Meetings and Events Manager, your focus will be on ensuring the successful running of all banquets, meetings and events hosted at The Bristol. Running complex events for guests will be a regular occurrence so you must be a confident people manager, comfortable leading a team and managing the execution of a variety of events ranging from small business meetings to large-scale banquets and grand weddings. Desirably you will also have experience trouble shooting with AV.
Overseeing a small full-time team as well as casual team members for larger events, this is a hands-on, operational role suited to a senior meetings and events professional with similar experience working within a hotel or high-end venue. The ability to forge long lasting relationships with our clients to ensure our high record of repeat guests is retained, will be key to your success.
Our team are focussed on the guest experience, they are proud of the team they are part of and exhibit the company values in their behaviours. Our team care about our environment and the community we are part of.
The perks of working as Assistant Meetings and Events Operations Manager with The Bristol
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As Assistant Meetings and Events Operations Manager at The Bristol, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Bristol enjoys an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of one of the UK's most exciting cities. Blending a modernist faade with an interior where warm contemporary design pervades, The Bristol is all at once a wonderful leisure and business destination with its lively harbourside position offering lively local ambience.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as Assistance Meetings and Events Operations Manager!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.