Assistant Head Housekeeper – The Bloomsbury Hotel, LondonIf working as part of a great team is what you are looking for, then this opportunity to join our Houseeeping team in a management level role is perfect.
As an Assistant Head Housekeeper, you will be working alongside the Head Housekeeper to ensure our team are delivering the highest levels of cleanliness for our guests in our bedrooms and public areas at all times.
As Assistant Head Housekeeper, you will have involvement in training and provide ongoing support for the team. An understanding of the Knowcross system, as well as experience managing a large team is vital for your success in this position. The ideal candidate will have experience working as an Assistant Head Housekeeper or senior supervisor in a luxury setting.
The perks of working as an Assistant Head Housekeeper with The Bloomsbury
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As an Assistant Head Housekeeper at The Bloomsbury, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Bloomsbury, London
Located in central London just minutes away from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the designer boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury hotel sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury. The Bloomsbury is the proud winner of 'Best Urban Hotel' in the 2017 Cond Naste Johansen's UK and Ireland Awards for Excellence.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017 and again in 2018.
Don't be shy, apply today join us an Assistant Head Housekeeper!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.