F&B Assistant - Newcastle Upon Tyne
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About The Role…
Memories of a special food & beverage experience come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Within this role you'll welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help ensure a seamless experience. By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes, you'll create memories as delightful as the dishes and drinks you'll serve.
You’ll be responsible for manging your own section and taking and delivering orders within this. Additionally you’ll work as part of a larger team, support your peers when they require assistance and ensure all pre/post shift duties are completed.
- Experience within a similar environment with an outgoing, bubbly personality
- You'll have a passion for customer service, with your own unique flare, and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness with a smart professional appearance
- Proactive and organised, flexible & Adaptable to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
The Royal Station Hotel, Newcastle is a grade 1 and 2 Victorian listed building boasting elegant architecture, officially opened by Queen Victoria in 1850. Today, we offer spacious rooms, an indulgent bar and restaurant, an indoor heated swimming pool and a fitness centre within its iconic walls.
- Cairn Group Staff Discount Scheme
- Retail and travel discounts
- Recruit a friend Scheme
- Induction and training programme
- Star of the Month & Golden Ticket Award
- Pension scheme
- Cairn Academy' Training & Development Opportunities
- Meals on Duty
- Cycle 2 work scheme*
(* Applies to positions above minimum wage)