Enhanced Hospitality is a hospitality services company behind many of the UK's leading hospitality venues over the past 20 years across London, such as the iconic Shaka Zulu and Gabeto restaurants based in Camden to We Are Bar based in the city.
We are currently expanding with new venues to open this year and we are looking for a savvy, experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Officer who loves all things Social Media to join our team in Camden.
The Digital Marketing Officer will promote and strengthen all brands and drive sales by using social media platforms, e-newsletters and websites as well as organising and running multiple marketing campaigns over social media platforms, building, designing and writing copy for newsletters and websites.
- Creating content, including text posts, videos and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with Enhanced Hospitality’s brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns over time
- Managing a budget and actioning spend on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns
- Building eye catching templates for all brands using Mailchimp and Octopus
- Working with Marketing & Comms team on messaging and copy
- Managing customer database and uploading new data to the platforms
- Reporting and analysing newsletter performance and stats
- Changing copy/images.
- Building new pages and linking to external docs and brochures
- Limited graphic design
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to plan, create content and manage multiple brands and social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Instagram)
- Write copy and conform to brand style and identity
- Budget management experience and good numerical skills
- Social media advertising experience – promote and boost posts
- Experience of digital content & social media, including scheduling programmes, such as Hootsuite, international social media experience a plus
- Use of Photoshop, WordPress,MailChimp and Octopus
- Use of CRM databases, including segmentation & targeting for personalization
- Solid understanding of email KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment, with an ability to handle numerous projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with good time management skills
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literate – Excel, Word, Mac & Windows OS.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to execute, monitor and analyse campaigns
- Have basic graphic design knowledge
- A minimum of 3+ years marketing experience in hospitality, in particular restaurants and bars.
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
- Application for Settled Status must be in progress or already granted/given from the UK government