Salary - Dependent on experience
Various Locations across London – Camden, Canary Wharf, City, Soho, South Bank, West End
This position requires you to display excellent drinks knowledge, and you will play a big role in creating and providing the best customer experience and satisfaction. Your ultimate goal should be to provide an exceptional guest experience, whilst demonstrating a confident, can-do and positive attitude.
The perfect candidate:
- Taking orders from customers and preparing correct item as requested.
- Maintain large knowledge of drink selection.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Display first-class leadership.
- Collecting payment for drinks and arranging correct bills and receipts for all orders.
- Responsibility for beverage purchases, inventories and stock level.
- Keeping a clean work space at all times.
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
What we offer:
- Complete training programme
- Pension scheme
- Company wide discount in all our restaurants
- 28 days paid holiday
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
- Application for Settled Status must be in progress or already granted/given from the UK government