Duty Manager – Harpenden Leisure Centre
- Full Time – 39hrs
- Salary – £19,000 - £22,000
- Free Gym Membership
This is an exciting opportunity to join the 1Life team, to help launch a fantastic new £20m Leisure Centre in the highly desirable area of Harpenden.
As Duty Manager you will play a key role in supporting the General & Operations Managers launching a brand new £20m Leisure Facility. You will have a proven background in working in a busy Leisure Centre and have a natural ability to lead and inspire a large staff team.
- Have experience in a Supervisory role at a busy Leisure Centre
- Are able to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Are focused on high customer service standards
- Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
- Are able to drive income in all areas of the business
- Can create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
- Have experience in performance management and HR policy
- Can demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
- You are confident in your leadership skills, and have experience managing a varied team in a fast-paced environment
- You hold NPLQ & PPO Qualifications
This position will involve evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
Our new multi million pound facilities at Harpenden offer a wide range of facilities for the whole community, whatever people’s sports, gym or personal goal requirements.
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan giving you clear direction and scope for career progression. We offer training, competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards to recognise hard work and dedication.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award