Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Housekeeper in our Woking Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As an individual with experience in a similar role, you will be well organised and will ensure that cleaning products are used effectively and that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers. As this is a customer facing role the successful candidate will also need to possess great customer service skills.
To clean and prepare the areas for which you are responsible following the required policies and procedures, ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for patients.
- To provide general assistance and support as part of a team.
To succeed as a Housekeeper you will:
- Care about our patients, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a patient's's experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
* Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
* Access to our Pension Scheme.
* Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary -Up to £10 per hour depending on experience
Closing date - 22/04/2021
Location - Woking Hospital
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.