Retail and Café Assistant – Bamford Wellness Spa
We are looking for a professional and passionate Retail & Café Assistant to host and represent the Bamford brand to the highest standard.
Full time, 40 hours a week, including weekends.
Spa opening hours are 8am-8pm.
Competitive salary, plus a target related commission.
We will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting our guests on arrival to the Spa ensuring that they are made to feel welcome, comfortable and delivering an extraordinary level of customer service.
The goal is to provide high class retail experience whilst working as a team to increase company growth and revenue through sales maximisation. This a dual role so you will also be overseeing the Spa Café area and serving our dining guests.
- Hosting customers in both areas, greeting all customers, building rapport by advising and recommending with in-depth knowledge on both Bamford products and our healthy organic Café menu.
- As a Sales Associate your duties will also include advising our customers on our beautiful clothing range, bath and body and homeware, gift wrapping and processing payments.
- Actively involved in the receiving of deliveries and merchandising the store to the highest standard.
- Stock and retail inventory management, stock transfers across sites and liaising with head office requests to support warehouse and orders.
- Supporting to drive the spa’s retail sales and revenue to achieve spa targets and personal commission.
- Hosting and monitoring the open plan dining section of the cafe, estimating dining times for guests and ensuring that guests needs are met at all times.
- Ensuring tables and the café area is kept clean and tidy meeting the Spas cleanliness and hygiene standards whilst working diligently to achieve outstanding customer service.
- Confidently and professionally addressing and resolving customers queries in a timely manner and escalating to management if necessary.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of our Bamford products and menu items to provide concise advice and recommendations.
Our beautiful serene Bamford Wellness Spa offers a selection of carefully curated treatments, mind and movement classes, each devoted to relaxing, restoring and nurturing your well-being in a gentle holistic way.
We work with the most amazing practitioners and teachers offering a wide range of Yoga, Pilates, Sound Healing and Work outs classes from our beautiful studios.
The new wet area includes a herbal steam room, crystal sauna and a wellness pool.
Our tranquil retail space offers beautifully considered clothing, bath and body and homeware and our healthy organic Orchard café allows guests to relax and unwind and sample our menu created by our in-house nutritional chef with a focus on wholegrain, fresh, organic, balanced, local and seasonal foods.
A truly amazing place to work.
We provide all our employees with in-depth training and knowledge to help provide our guests with outstanding customer service and a unique experience.
- Experience of luxury retail and hospitality would be an advantage
- A brand champion who believes wholeheartedly on the importance of the Bamford brand and products in relation to the overall customer experience
- A track record of over-achieving sales targets.
- Natural multi-tasker with a can-do, flexible attitude & positive energy
- Excellent communication skills are key to this role
- A natural team player who can bring inspiration and creativity
- Your professionalism and attitude will reflect the brand.
- Flexibility and able to work weekends.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Competitive salary
• Career progression
• Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
• 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
• 30% Daylesford and Bamford discount
• 60% off Bamford skincare products
• Two studio classes free every month
• One Bamford treatment every quarter
• Refer a friend (recruitment) scheme – up to £1000!
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• Subsidised private medical insurance
• Uniform provided plus footwear allowance.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.