Laundry Assistant - Hook
The Laundry Assistant role:
The Laundry Department provide crisp, clean bedding, towels and table linen to all of our guests. The care and attention to detail given is second to none.
Working with a proud team of individuals who run a very efficient laundry service and oversee the care of staff uniforms.
Use industrial size machines and spend their day, sorting, loading/unloading, pressing, folding, storing and transporting the laundry.
The Laundry Assistant will:
- Be able to work 7 hour shifts - hours available dependent on business needs. The work will include weekends and bank holidays.
- Be an outgoing team player.
- Have a good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Possess a 'can do' attitude, attention to detail and be able to use their own initiative.
- Be outgoing and have bags of enthusiasm and a desire to learn are essential, and "service with a smile" is a must.
- Be some heavy lifting involved.
- Have a high standard of personal hygiene.
Please note that we are in a rural location and own transport is essential.
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious parkland. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include spa treatment rooms and leisure facilities including both an indoor and an outdoor pool and banqueting facilities which are second to none.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.