Executive Chef - Crowne Plaza - Glasgow
We’re a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential of our hotels. Here in the UK we operate 17 properties in the UK comprising of 7 Crowne Plaza, 1 Holiday Inn, 3 DoubleTree by Hilton, 3 Hilton Garden Inn, 1 Hotel Indigo, and 2 AC by Marriott Hotels. The Company has ambitious development and growth plans.
Our mission is to go beyond ‘hospitality’ by creating memorable experiences and lasting connections with our guests.
It’s our uncompromising passion for outstanding service that makes us who we are. At the core of this philosophy is our people.
Our culture runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun " we love what we do!
We set the bar high and we are relentless in our pursuit to ‘re-define hospitality’.
- Award winning employer
- Competitive Salary
- Worldwide team member benefit programme
- 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
- Team member of the month incentive
- Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
- Incremental holiday allowance based on service
- Apprenticeships available
- Healthcare options
- Pension options
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Leisure club membership
- Discounts off in-house shop & beauty treatments
You'll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You'll have a passion for delivering memorable experiences through your food, as well as leading and motivating your team.
You'll be methodical, innovative and have high expectations of yourself and others. You'll demonstrate your passion by bringing new ideas to the table, delivering on your promises and inspring those around you.
As Executive Chef you'll be behind the scenes, delivering on our mission!
You'll be a passionate leader with the ability to motivate and support your team in order to exceed our guest expectations. You'll be a perfectionist when it comes to the presentation and preparation of food as well as maintaining excellent hygiene and safety standards. You'll take ownership and pride in your work and deliver an excellent experience to our guests.
WHAT'S IN A DAYS WORK?
- Leadership, coaching & training
- Preparation, presentation and delivery of outstanding food
- Food hygiene & food safety
- Ordering & stock taking
- Menu Planning
- Admininstartion & Technology savvy
- Working closely with all hotel departments
- Available to work when the team and customers need you most
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.