Chef de Partie – Shaun Rankin
[To Start in April]
Chef de Partie - Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
This is a unique chance to be part of a team creating and delivering the ultimate dishes. As a Chef de Partie in Shaun Rankin's Kitchen you will be working with a team of 9 chefs.
You will be a responsible chef within the kitchen and running a section and daily preparation of the different services. This is an amazing opportunity to discover all aspects of Shaun Rankin’s menu offering and develop in one of the best kitchens in Yorkshire.
Previous Michelin Star or 4 AA Rosette Experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Have good organisational skills and comfortable working in a high-level pressured environment.
- Follow and manage all HACCAP procedures with the kitchen management team.
- All orders are checked and accounted for freshness and quality.
- Mange your team effectively.
- To ensure the training and standards are always kept.
- To ensure the staffing levels are kept to the correct business levels.
- Run an organised efficient clean section.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production, presentation standards.
- To uphold the team SOP’s given to you.
Key Experience, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Show potential leadership and Management skills.
- A good knowledge of classical and technical cooking methods.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
- Self-motivated and present a professional persona.
- Have a high level of creativity.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- A flexible approach to work required given the start-up nature of the business.
- Held a similar position within a quality graded establishment.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning event pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to everyone’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5-star career at a 5 star hotel