Food & Beverage Assistant
[To Start in May]
Food & Beverage Assistant
Grantley Hall is now recruiting for hardworking Food & Beverage Assistant's to join our Grantley team.
20 Hour contract working within the Grantley Restaurants.
- Hardworking, friendly, team player with a passion and enthusiasm for delivering authentic Yorkshire hospitality.
- Previous experience of working in a large upscale, high volume restaurant and bar is PREFERRED, however full training will be provided.
- Flexibility and versatility REQUIRED.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
About the Role
- Duties include food running, restocking the bar, delivering room service, polishing cutlery and crockery, stocking up and cleaning to a 5 Star standard.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within Grantley Hall and Relais & Châteaux
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning event pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant cosmopolitan style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Team Member of the Month Awards.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.