Head Chef – Leicester Square
Rosa’s Thai Café is looking for an experienced Head Chef to join our fantastic team in London!
Combining modern London with modern Bangkok, Rosa’s Thai Café grew from a humble beginning of a street stall on Brick Lane’s Sunday market in the trendy East End of London, which quickly became the locals’ favourite. We have now grown to have 25 restaurants and soon many more, be part of our authentically cool restaurant!
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience cooking Asian cuisine and confident in handling a wok.
- A minimum of 2 years working a Head Chef in a casual or fine dining restaurant
- Experience with organising rotas and shift patterns for members of the kitchen team
- We are looking for a leader in our kitchen to help develop our chefs and manage the busy takeaway and din in orders
- Experience communicating with food suppliers and capable of managing our stock, forecasting, and utilising ordering systems.
- A very organised chef who understands the importance behind food safety, with experience complying to health and safety policies.
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone passionate about Thai food!
- 15% target based annual bonus
- Additional service charge paid on top of your salary!
- Cash incentives: Earn extra money when you win a reward by getting recognised for your great performance! There are a lot of rewards up for grabs!
- Pension Scheme
- Paternity and maternity cover
- Every year we select 8 special people to take them to THAILAND!
- Free Food at work!
- 50% off when not working in any of our restaurants.
- Yearly staff party!
If you want to join the team, apply now!