Digital Marketing Executive - Hemel Support Centre
Hollywood Bowl Group is the UK’s leading ten-pin bowling and competitive socialising business, with 64 centres operating under the Hollywood Bowl, AMF Bowling and Puttstars brands.
Specialising in modern, high quality bowling centres, Hollywood Bowl has built a reputation for delivering outstanding family entertainment in venues that, due to their unique nature, are also aspirational leisure destinations for young adults and perfect for corporate parties and events.
Hollywood Bowl has modernised the customer bowling experience. Centres offer state-of-the-art booking systems, premium American diners, licensed bars, Costa Coffee outlets and exclusive pre-bookable VIP lanes, some with digital experience enhancers, bringing bowling into the 21st Century.
Hollywood Bowl Group is currently investing in its estate, refurbishing and rebranding around eight centres and opening two – three new centres each year. It successfully launched its first three Puttstars mini golf centres during 2020.
We are looking to secure the services of a high calibre individual with a passion for digital marketing and website optimisation. Reporting to the Digital & CRM Manager, it is essential you can work in a fast-paced e-commerce business that will allow you to support the Marketing team in driving the business forward at a rapid rate.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Digital & CRM Manager with the development and implementation of the digital strategy for the company
- Manage the content and merchandising on the website in the CMS to keep it current, compliant, and refreshed on an ongoing basis, ensuring an accurate representation of the brand and individual centres, and optimising for best practice and performance
- Improve the end-to-end customer journey online, through UX, A/B testing, merchandising, marketing automation of website and paid digital advertising channels
- Online product and pricing information management
- Work with the Digital & CRM Manager to generate new ideas and create fresh engaging content across a variety of digital channels including but not limited to, consumer websites and social channels
- Create and deploy optimised landing pages to improve the customer experience online
- Support the Digital & CRM Manager to develop and implement the SEO strategy, ensuring SEO best-practise, identifying, and writing new content and implementing technical fixes where necessary
- Liaise with the Marketing team to develop and execute key marketing campaigns from the national retail calendar online, ensuring a consistent customer journey across on and offline channels
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of the websites’ performance, and identify areas for improvement including conversion rate optimisation
- Support the Digital & CRM Manager with improving marketing attribution
- Keep local listing sites updated to ensure best practice for search engines and directory sites
- Use social media listening tools to measure the quality of our digital content and keep on top of latest trends and wider conversation to help drive wider business improvements to meet customer needs
- Support centre teams and regional managers with their understanding of marketing processes and any specific eCommerce requests
- Identify and champion opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Be a brand ambassador
- Provide support to the Digital & CRM Manager on other general digital marketing needs including cover during periods of leav
- Strong understanding of current online concepts, strategy, and best practice particularly eCommerce, on mobile
- Experience of using CMS tools and developing and managing website content
- Experience of using marketing automation platforms for website and digital advertising
- Experience in writing copy optimised for websites and various digital channels
- Previous experience in a similar digital role in a fast-paced, commercially focused e-commerce business
- Good knowledge of and experience in digital marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, search engine optimisation and non-search paid media
- Good knowledge of third party reporting tools and analytics platforms including Google Analytics
Along with a competitive salary, you can expect:
- Free Bowling!
- Team Member Discount Card - 30% off Food & Drink!
- 20 days’ holiday + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays (increases with length of service)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
We don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our growing team - apply online, today!