Chef de Rang - 4 Rosette Restaurant - Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa - 5 Star
We have a rare opportunity for a Chef de Rang to join our team at the 5 star Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa to work in "Tassili" our award winning 4 Rosette restaurant. Live in accommodation is available with this position.
If you are looking for your next career move and would like an opportunity to be part of our talented team striving to gain a Michelin Star then this is the role for you.
The Chef de Rang role is key in ensuring a seamless service and guest experience and this role will deputise for the Tassili Restaurant Manager supporting all aspects of the service. The role brings an elevated skillset to reinforce the professional and premium fine dining service delivered that is synonymous with Tassili, 4 AA Rosette and Michelin standards
You are the ultimate hospitality professional able to make each and every guest feel special. You will have incredible organisational skills and attention to detail, along with stamina and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive rate plus service charge and gratuities
- Live in accommodation £67 -£77 per week (with ensuite bathrooms)
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- 29 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working and living in stunning surroundings and a beach front location
- Online retail discount platform and a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal Skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa
- You’ll have experience working in a similar role in a 2 or 3 Rosette restaurant
- You will have excellent knowledge of wines and Sommelier experience would be an advantage
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding service
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised, charming and friendly approach
is a stylish and contemporary 5 Star Hotel, guaranteeing guests an exceptional experience. The hotel offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour through a combination of award winning restaurants including the 4 Rosette Tassili restaurant, an exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa.
The hotel couldn't be better situated in St Helier, overlooking the majestic St Aubin's Bay and within a few minutes’ walk of the beach, shopping and leisure.
Hand Picked Hotels
is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.