Sales & Retention Advisor - Leading Swimming Lesson Provider - Remote Working/NW/West London
Up to £24,000 basic + circa £500-£1000 monthly commission
We are looking for a Sales & Retention Advisor for an award winning provider of private swimming tuition with centres across the South East
More on the role:
- To be the direct point of contact for all customers enquiring about Swimming programs and lessons.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both prospective and current customers.
- Generate new sales bookings through proactive outbound calling via databases, new leads, waiting lists, prospects and all other incoming lead sources.
- Manage a prospect database of incoming leads from initial enquiry to sale, responsible for conducting needs analysis, booking trials, following up within set SLA's, pitching and objection handling, payment processing and after-sale follow up.
- Retain customers through customer service calls supporting them to progress on their journey to become better swimmers.
- Typically working Monday to Friday and one in three Saturday mornings.
- Initially the person will work remotely but be expected to return to an office environment in NW/West London probably in the summer of 2021.
Background we are looking for:
- Outstanding telephone manner with strong rapport building skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and good time management.
- Proven track record in a consultative direct sales role consistently hitting targets
- You may have worked as a Telesales consultant, Membership Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Account Manager within the Sports, Fitness, Leisure or a similar industry.
- An interest in swimming or knowledge of swimming lessons is desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity with an established and progressive company who offer full training, ongoing development and a great work life balance.
For more information, please click apply now and we will come back to you if you have the right level of experience