Sales Manager - London
- Leisure People Recruitment
- England, London
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + £500 month bonus + commission
- Closing date
- 5 May 2021
Sales Manager - Leading Swimming Lesson Provider - Remote Working/NW/West London
£28,000 to £30,000 basic + circa £500 monthly bonus + commission
We are looking for a Sales Manager to lead the telesales teams for an award winning provider of private swimming tuition.
More on the role:
- To lead, coach and motivate a small team of tele-sales and retention advisors.
- Set and manage KPI's for the team to achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Lead by example on generating and converting new customer leads.
- Analyse and develop company sales processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate and enhance their customer referral programme.
- Work with I.T. and Marketing on PR and marketing initiatives, data analysis and reports.
- Support Operational Swimming Managers with sales and commercial learning programmes.
- Typically working Monday to Friday and one in three Saturday mornings.
- Initially the person will work remotely but be expected to return to an office environment in NW/West London probably in the summer of 2021.
Background we are looking for:
- Outstanding telephone manner with strong rapport building skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and good time management.
- Proven track record in a consultative direct sales role consistently hitting targets.
- Experience in coaching, motivating and managing small direct sales/tele-sales teams.
- You may have worked as a Call Centre Manager, Membership Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Manager or Account Manager within the Sports, Fitness, Leisure or a similar industry.
- An interest in swimming or knowledge of swimming lessons is desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity with an established and progressive company who offer full training, ongoing development, realistic commission targets and a great work life balance.
For more information, please click apply now and we will come back to you if you have the right level of experience
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert