When it comes to Puttshack, it’s always Par then Bar… but as a bartender, you call the shots!
Our bartenders are the life and soul of the party!
As well as making amazing drinks, and giving life advice, they deliver an experience our guests will never forget.
Puttshack Bar Managers should:
• Be experienced in AND have a passion for cocktail bartending
• Have a big personality, to go with a big smile
• Be articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have a genuine desire to exceed guest expectations
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Extensive product knowledge, including cocktails, spirits and liqueurs
What Bar Managers are responsible for?
• Maximizing sales while controlling costs
• Planning rotas, recruiting and training of the bar team
• Maintaining high standards behind the bar (drink quality, speed of service, cleanliness)
• Keeping up to date with licensing legislation and ensuring the bar team are in the know
• Being aware of compliance – health and safety at work, COSHH, etc
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• The usual goodies - Staff food, venue discounts, 28 days holiday, pension
• Career progression and the chance to learn from the best
• An awesome environment you can be yourself in
What is Puttshack?
Puttshack, is a ‘world’s first’ social entertainment concept, using ground-breaking technology to catapult the traditional game of mini golf into a cutting edge gaming phenomenon! Puttshack is a social hub with food, drink, plenty of mini golf and great music. Puttshack features innovative technology which allows automatic point scoring, electronic live leaderboards, intuitive gameplay, and trackable performance history. When you’re not bossing a round of mini golf, the venues house a high design bar and restaurant serving the nation’s favourite guilty pleasures, and some of the rarest spirits in the UK.
Apply here now!
May the course be with you