Concierge -Hall Porter
Working as part of the Concierge team, you will be responsible for the meet and greet of all guests. You will have a friendly and approachable manner, maintaining your professionalism at all times. You will often be the main port of call for guests' queries and on occasion will provide support to the reception team during busy periods. You will handle guests' luggage, car parking, booking of taxis and/or restaurants and maintaining the presentation of the lobby area
About the Hotel:
- Excellent level of customer service
- Well groomed and able to maintain smart appearance
- Able to deal with a wide range of issues, maintaining your own calm demeanour at all times
- Be fit and capable given physical demands of the role
- Possess a "can do" attitude, being able to work on your own initiative as required
- IT literate
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport