We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Junior Sous Chef. Our fabulous menus are devised by our chef patron Raymond Blanc and our Executive Chef Clive Fretwell two of the most well respected chefs in the UK. We are a centre of learning and your development is key to our ongoing success.
Junior Sous Chef - What's in it for you:
- Contracted 48 hr with paid overtime
- Flexible contracted hours
- Paid overtime
- Packages include Tronc
- Meals on duty
- Laundered chef whites
- Generous discount in all of our sites & other great incentives
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company pension scheme
- First rate training & development program
Junior Sous Chef-do you want to ……….???
- learn classical French cooking techniques from some of the best chefs in the country?
- cook with fresh and seasonal ingredients to produce fabulous dishes?
- learn to cook our dishes to a great standard and develop specials and new dishes under the guidance of the Head Chef?
- work alongside the Head Chef to train and develop the kitchen team with the passion and enthusiasm inspired from above.
Our Award winning group of restaurants and pub brasserie’s are full of character. They are welcoming with a unique combination of a traditional French brasserie… with a modern twist. Passion and quality are at the forefront of everything we do. Our kitchens combine both classical french and modern techniques, working with the best seasonal produce and state of the art equipment to deliver quality dishes to our customers. We have a passionate and energetic management and Ops team to motivate, inspire and develop you to be the very best you can be.
Our success is determined by you succeeding!!!