Client Services Advisor – Notting Hill
As London’s biggest boutique fitness brand with ten studios across London, we’re always looking for a superstar Client Services Advisor to join our Notting Hill team.
The Client Advisor is the first point of contact for our clientele. They are responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service, enhancing the customer experience, and monitoring studio standards and supporting the studio management and the wider team.
Our ideal applicant is proactive, reliable, enthusiastic, proud, professional and of course, have an interest in health and fitness.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring the best possible experience for each client, greeting & offering assistance wherever possible
- Being fully aware of the day’s schedule and appointments, and have communicated with the team
- Promoting our various services and Circle of Care
- Encouraging clients to purchase block bookings, retail or physio products
- Supporting the studio with standards and administration
What you bring:
- At least 2 years working in hospitality, health and beauty industry or fitness environment
- Experience delivering premium customer service; face-to-face, over the phone or by emails
- Experience in managing bookings and reservations
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Clear progression journey including CPDs
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Performance Related Bonus
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please send your CV highlighting your education, experience and skills by clicking 'Apply Now'