Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Receptionist in our Cambridge Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will be the face of Nuffield Health and sensitive to our customer's needs. As a Receptionist you will;
- Use your empathy and customer service skills to build positive relationships.
- Put people at ease when they visit your department.
- Answer the phone, dealing with enquiries and booking appointments.
- Welcome patients, in person, and directing them to the appropriate changing or waiting rooms.
- Crucially, you will also help the department run smoothly by preparing clinical paperwork, referral forms and charge sheets, plus terms and conditions.
To succeed as a Receptionist you will have;
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to explain sensitive or complicated information in a clear, sympathetic and easily understood way.
- Ideally, you will have experience of working within Healthcare administration or a relevant reception environment.
- Good IT and keyboard skills.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Permanent, Full time - 37.5 (shift pattern over 7 day period)
Location - Cambridge
Salary - up to £17,500
Closing date -21/04/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.