Full Time - Food and Beverage Assistant - Hook
Live in Available
The Food and Beverage Assistant role: To come and join our warm and welcoming food and beverage team.
- To assist the Senior Food & Beverage Assistant with the service of food and beverages, ensuring the 4 Red Star and 2 Rosette standard is maintained
- To be familiar with and understand the day's menus.
- Lay up tables for Restaurant as directed.
- To check and prepare mis-en-place for each meal service.
- Correct handling, storage and cleaning of all food service equipment as detailed on the work plans
The Food and Beverage Assistant will:
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion for food, wine and people.
- Have excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
About the Hotel
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious parkland and boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include spa treatment rooms and leisure facilities including both an indoor and an outdoor pool and banqueting facilities which are second to none.