Wok Chef – Leicester Square
- Location: Leicester Square
- Pay: £9.50ph
- Full time hours
Rosa’s Thai Café is looking for experienced Wok Chefs and Senior Wok Chefs to join our fantastic team in the hear of Leicester Square on Seven Dials!
Combining modern London with modern Bangkok, Rosa’s Thai Café grew from a humble beginning of a street stall on Brick Lane’s Sunday market in the trendy East End of London, which quickly became the locals’ favourite. We have now grown to have 25 restaurants and soon many more, be part of our authentically cool restaurant!
What are we looking for?
- You will work as a team under the guidance of our head chef.
- We are looking for a food lover with interest in cooking Thai or other Asian foods.
- You must have knowledge and experience in cooking with a Wok. This can be an electrical or an induction wok.
- You will be looking after our Wok section. This involves cooking stir fries and curry dishes from our tasty menu.
- You must be ready to go above and beyond. Working in a fast-paced environment, preparing food for deliveroo take away orders and customers dining in.
- Available to work weekend, they are our busiest days!
- Working approximately 45-50 hours per week
- Full Time hours
- Cash incentives: Earn extra money when you win a reward by getting recognised for your great performance! There are a lot of rewards up for grabs!
- We will celebrate your promotions with champagne or any drink of your choice!
- Every year we select 8 special people to take them to THAILAND!
- Free Food at work!
- 50% off when not working in any of our restaurants.
- Yearly staff party!