Head Coach Job Description
Orangetheory Fitness uses scientifically proven concepts to push your body to do its best. Participants complete intervals throughout the hour training session. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for creating a positive, high energy, respectful OTF studio environment
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the OTF fitness staff using the OTF business model.
- Hires, trains and educates new OTF group personal coaches for success using OTF
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of
- Responsible for marketing, community outreach and studio in reach to grow the
- Responsible for building OTF attendance, retaining current clientele and achieving
monthly revenue budgets.
- Responsible for OTF training session schedule. Daily, Weekly and Monthly as well as
management of the MBO system.
- Responsible for follow up communication with new, current and former OTF studio
- Collects, reviews and coaches the personal training staff on program design and lesson
- Conducts monthly fitness staff meetings and attends all relative, mandatory
webinars and other requested corporate meetings
- Handles member concerns in a professional, objective manner with the goal of
- Leads/instructs a minimum of 10 OTF training sessions per week including
weekends if needed or instructed by your Studio Manager
- Leads or assists Sales Associates with OTF studio tours/sales with new prospects as
well as staying current with pricing options.
- Maintain current, active employee files which include resume, CPR cards, fitness
certifications, disciplinary items, emergency contact info and more.
- Must be flexible and willing to weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager
** Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFFA, NFPT, NPTI, REPS, CIMSPA etc.