Maintenance Manager - London
- Reporting to Operations Manager (Golf, Games & Club)
- Full Time Contract - 40 hours per week
- Salary: In the region of £40k depending on experience
Full responsibility to manage all planned and reactive electrical, heating, plumbing, carpentry and decorating) maintenance at the Club.
- Recruitment, induction and training of the Maintenance team.
- Improve and maintain standards of maintenance throughout the Club.
- Develop and manage cyclical maintenance programmes.
- Instruct and manage any contractors appointed to carry out works on the site.
- Control of the Maintenance department P&L with responsibility for managing budgets and costs.
- Manage and update the company maintenance jobs log system.
- Liaise with and source suppliers for maintenance services.
- Liaise with other department heads and colleagues to ensure effective and efficient maintenance of the Club.
- Ensure the Club meets all H&S and other legislative requirements at all times.
- Plan departmental rotas across Maintenance areas to ensure that the Club has evening and seven day cover.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Sound knowledge of electrical installation / engineering, formal qualification advantage (18TH Edition).
- Working knowledge of commercial heating and ventilation.
- Sound knowledge of plumbing, formal qualification an advantage.
- Swimming Pool Plant Course Qualified. (CIMPSA)
- Must have a sound knowledge of planned maintenance systems.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Management experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage the work schedule for the team.
- Ability to delegate appropriate duties to other team members.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Understanding of current legislation in regard to Health & Safety.
- Sound IT skills.
- Good understanding of P&L management and control.
- Strong leader and good communicator.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends when required as part of the shift system.
The above job description is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out tasks as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a C.V. and covering letter outlining their suitability for the role to Tristan McIllroy, Operations Manager by clicking Apply Now!
Closing Date: Monday 10th May, 2021