[To Start in April]
Reservations Consultant at Grantley Hall
We are currently looking for a Reservations Consultant to join our Sales & Marketing team at Grantley Hall. The Reservations Consultant reports directly to the Reservations Manager and is responsible for all incoming calls to the hotel regarding bookings and general enquiries.
40-hour contract (Working 5 days out of 7) and will include weekends
Previous knowledge of Opera and Res Diary is PREFERRED
Previous Hotel experience is ESSENTIAL
- Handle incoming room, restaurant, and spa booking enquiries to company standard.
- To accurately input all reservations into the relevant system and send confirmations to the guest using the agreed company standards.
- Coordinate guest stays, offering additional services and packages, noting guest requests and building profile preferences.
- Provide a consistently excellent level of guest service in accordance to our values, ensuring that all guests receive special attention and recognition.
- Work closely alongside all other departments to ensure excellent communication and be proactive in assisting other departments as required.
- To be able to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure all daily processes are completed.
- To demonstrate strong sales skills and the ability to convert enquiries into sales and to upsell additional facilities and items to further increase the revenue generated for Grantley Hall.
- To be able to meet and conduct appointments and show rounds with guests as required.
- To be creative and innovative in your approach to customer service to ensure all guest requirements are met and expectations exceeded.
- To be prepared to represent Grantley Hall at external events, when requested, and to be a positive ambassador for the brand always.
- The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated, and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
- Attention to detail is vital.
- Exposure to a 4- or 5-star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous.
- Flexible approach to working hours as there will be some weekend work and early/late shifts required to ensure office opening times are covered.
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant cosmopolitan style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Team Member of the Month Awards.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
- We are proud to be accredited by The Workplace Wellbeing Charter.
- We offer all team members free confidential and confidential assessments; personal fitness programmes and we can offer nutritional advice.
- We encourage a balanced diet by offering complimentary balanced meals whilst on duty,
- We are proud to be a mindful employer and we have mental health first aiders on site.
- We regularly hold health and well-being events to ensure we are supporting you and your goals accordingly.
- We have a confidential 24/7 team assistance line that offers you free telephone counselling as well as legal and financial advice and support.
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5-star career at a 5 star hotel.