Payroll & Rewards Coordinator at Grantley Hall
We are currently looking for a Payroll & Rewards Coordinator at Grantley Hall.
The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the timely processing and payment of our 300+ employee’s salaries.
Previous knowledge of The Access Group / Selima portal for the HR and Payroll system is Advantageous (https://www.theaccessgroup.com/our-brands/selima/).
- Verify timekeeping records and consult employees about any discrepancies.
- Record payroll data in payroll software system and verify all amounts.
- Alter employee tax status as needed as well as any information about withholdings.
- Prepare payment file for review and execution by Director of Finance.
- Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately.
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll.
- Co-ordinating staff rewards.
- Ordering, allocation and stock control for staff uniforms.
- Administration of the Simply Health scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme administration.
- Delivery of annual P11D.
- Royal London Pension Scheme.
- Any other reasonable request as required from time to time.
- Running imports into the payroll system.
- Rota Management – ensuring rotas are submitted on time and are correct.
- Working closely with the HR team.
- Staff accommodation deposits collection and refunds.
- Assisting Finance Team with balancing invoices in Sage and updating monthly payroll journals.
- Continually review processes and develop the payroll function to ensure meets current legislation.
- Respond and resolve payroll queries promptly, acting as an escalation point.
- Attending daily meeting with other Heads of Department to report on priorities for the day.
- Sole responsibility for end to end processing of monthly payroll.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experiences
- Previous knowledge of the ACCESS/ Selima portal for the HR and Payroll system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytic and reporting skills.
- Reliable, punctual and committed to customer service.
- Professional manner.
- Previous experience working with a payroll system, ideally Access Payroll.
- Good level of proficiency with MS excel and word.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role.
- Focused on customer satisfaction.
- Cash handling expertise.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5-star career at a 5 star hotel.