Technology Programme Director (Customer Transformation) - Leeds
Do you have a successful track record of setting up, leading and delivering large scale technology transformations within the Customer space? We are looking for individuals who have been specifically responsible for the technology delivery.
This role is a 'once in a career' opportunity to be part of one of the largest retail transformation projects in the world. You will be responsible for the transformation of the technology and underpinning processes that support our Customer function, for one of the UK's leading retailers.
Joining the team now means you are right at the start of this exciting journey, and will have the opportunity to shape the delivery and source your future team.
You'll join the team in a 2-3 year fixed term position. As the team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future.
You'll lead the technical delivery, integration and business deployment of the Customer 'Tower'. Your accountabilities will include:
- Building out your Tower structure and plans to deliver, including selecting and managing third parties (where appropriate) with our Customer team to support this journey
- Working with our Customer team to agree the shared programme outcomes, then managing your Tower to deliver your plans to non-negotiable timelines. Therefore relentlessly managing scope, understanding the boundaries of where compromises can be made and being able to 'find a way' will be critical
- Leading and managing the Tower 'like a business' demonstrating strong financial control, effective people management and adherence to the required design and governance frameworks
- Managing challenging stakeholders from all areas of the business, as well as balancing the competing priorities of other delivery Towers, to ensure that we prioritise overall value
- Owning the supplier relationships throughout the delivery lifecycle, and driving value from these
- Serving as an inspirational member of the Customer and Technology Leadership team, aligning everyone behind a common purpose
- You'll have a successful track record of setting up, leading and delivering large scale technology transformations to defined cost and time criteria within the Customer space. You must have been responsible for the technology delivery.
- A good knowledge of the capabilities within a customer function, and the types of technologies which typically underpin that.
- Significant ability in managing complex networks of relationships both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience in selecting and managing implementation partners
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is Leeds based in Asda House with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week depending on workload.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or car allowance,
- Colleague discount & company bonus,
- Free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org