Engineering Lead - Leeds
Would you like to work on one of the largest retail transformation projects in the world?
Joining the team now means you are right at the start of this exciting journey, and will have the opportunity to shape the delivery and source your future team.
You'll join the team in a 2-3 year fixed term position. As the team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future.
- Develop a viable service catalogue of application, cloud conversion, migration, and deployment services across all technologies
- Select and put in place commercial and contractual frameworks to enable strategic partners to deliver cost effective services that can scale
- Manage a comprehensive schedule with volumes and timescales that enables suppliers to translate requirements into deliverables
- Develop criteria to measure progress, incentivise suppliers and continuously improve processes so we adopt a right first-time approach
- Forensic planning to synchronise factory service delivery with our Programme deployment, roll-out and transition timetable.
- Develop plans jointly with suppliers to set-up and automate conversion and quality processes
- Work across the programme, with Walmart and technology partners to ensure critical components are tested and delivered in a timely way to meet key release milestones.
- Software development Manager with a Strong Programme delivery background.
- You will have experience of setting-up, productionising software and conversion factories.
- Previous experience working commercially with IT partners and software vendors - on, near and offshore
- Knowledgeable on Agile/DevOps project lifecycles and digital tool chains for mixed ERP and non-ERP based technology
- You will have delivered cloud migrations of mission and process critical platforms including structured and unstructured data.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is Leeds based in Asda House with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week depending on workload.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or car allowance,
- Colleague discount & company bonus,
- Free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email email@example.com