Major Incident Co-ordinator - Leeds
Do you have previous IT service background along with experience / exposure of dealing with Major Incidents?
The major incident team is an integral part of the Technology Service Operations support team based in Asda House. It is built up of 11 colleagues supporting multiple Asda systems that develop critical issues, the main purpose of the role is to manage Major Incidents, coordinate multiple teams and restore service as quickly as possible. The ideal candidate will be passionate about team work and have the ability to deliver high standards in a fast paced environment.
This is a shift based role which covers:
Monday to Friday: Shifts to cover 07:00/15:30, 09:30/18:00, 12:00/20:00
Saturday & Sunday: Shift to cover 12:00/20:00
We are looking for a colleague to work permanent weekends and 3 weekday shifts TBC. All shifts are agreed in advance and are documented on a 12-month rota.
What you will be responsible for:
- Analysis and prioritisation of Major Incidents
- Co-ordination, communication, and resolution of critically impacting incidents within SLA
- Leading Focus groups & War rooms with the presence of senior stakeholders
- Liaising with Service Desk, Problem Management and Service Management in line with the ITIL framework
- Managing and updating incidents and Major Incidents within ServiceNow
- Update documentation and share knowledge within the team
- Produce reporting in a non-technical language
- Previous experience and exposure in dealing with Major Incidents
- Great customer service skills.
- Experience of working within a Service Operations team along with an ITIL qualification is highly desirable, but not essential.
- A proactive attitude to protect service and prevent business impact.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.