Chef de Partie - Leeds
Gaucho are looking for an experienced and passionate Chef de Partie to join our restaurant in Leeds! You will need to be experienced in working as a Chef de Partie in a fresh food kitchen, and be extremely passionate about food. The successful candidate will have experience managing a section and working as part of a busy team in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to deliver dishes following a spec, and have a genuine passion for cooking.
• To possess strong operational and leadership skills with regard to both knowledge and operation.
• To undertake dealings with suppliers and commercial partners of the business with regard to kitchen operations set and agreed by
the Head Chef & Senior Sous Chef.
• To check all inbound food deliveries to ensure consistency and quality of all items delivered for the kitchen operation.
• To maintain strict kitchen structure and development of junior chefs and kitchen porters set by the Sous Chefs.
• To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chefs with specials planning, costing, daily GP% financial sheets, payroll and all operations of the
• Ensure all health and safety practices are followed, and participate in controlling stock and portion control.
• Have worked in a high-pressure kitchen environment
• Will have a passion for fresh produce
• Be able to run a section and manage a small team
• Be organised and able to communicate effectively with a team.
Training and benefits
• Opportunity to gain qualifications through Apprenticeship Scheme
• Ongoing training
• Career development and progression